Smooth Square Silos SSS
CESCO Smooth Square Silos SSS, is a modern and efficient silo system for storing grain, seed and compound feed whose main advantages are:
- Homogenous material storage possible
- Compact and closed modular design with fully bolted technology
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- No product adhesion in the silo
- High level of protection against corrosion thanks to the complete coating of the cavities in the double-walled elements
- Various coating solutions (painted, galvanized) or stainless steel material available for the internal and external surfaces
The silo cells in the modular design can be set-up as a silo battery in a row or as a block with different heights and capacities. The silo block can be integrated in the steel structures of machine houses or mill buildings. Product adhesion is prevented by the completely smooth double-walled elements and the use of countersunk screws inside the silo.
The silo consists of double wall elements that are inserted into each other and screwed together. Each double wall element is equipped with a lateral structure that forms a quarter beam. Four double wall elements create together a hollow beam, which can be filled with concrete once the installation is complete. This in turn ensures high rigidity of the silo. Every silo cell is equipped with a bolted hopper with a round or slot-shaped outlet.